Total Gym ELEVATE Row™
- Low level strength component with a cardio workout.
- Two levels of resistance of rowing at an incline coupled with two independent moving platforms produces a workout that engages all muscle groups simultaneously achieving a quicker, more effective workout.
- Low compression on the joints, especially the lower spine.
- Full leg and shoulder strengthening.
- Exercises can be progressed or regressed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- The resistance incline can be raised or lowered to adapt to all needs.
- Designed to adapt to all body sizes.